Just one mature soul, with spiritual understanding and a profound knowledge of the Faith, can set a whole country ablaze-so great is the power of the Cause to work through a pure and selfless channel.
Kitáb-i-Íqán - The Book of Certitude
Íqán Study Materials
The Íqán is the foremost doctrinal work of Bahá'u'lláh. It is easily the most important book on the Bahá'í teachings. It was translated into English in 1930 by Shoghi Effendi who urged the Bahá'ís to read it over and over again and to master it's every detail in order to be able to adequately present the Baha'i message.
The book is not long, about 4-6 hours of continuous reading -- and due to its "relative simplicity" is appropriate for most reading levels. Although it was addressed to a Muslim, Bahá'u'lláh used copious Biblical proofs and examples, making the book especially accessible to the Western reader.
Full text study version of the Íqán with Farsi
- [Download PDF] - http://bit.ly/iqan-bilingual-pdf
“Heart of the Íqán” with Farsi - Extracts from Gleanings
- [Download PDF] - http://bit.ly/iqan-heart-bilingual-pdf
- [Download Audio MP3] - http://bit.ly/iqan-heart-mp3
“Íqán Summary” from God Passes By
- [Download PDF] - http://bit.ly/iqan-summary-gpb-pdf
- [Download Audio MP3] - http://bit.ly/iqan-summary-gpb-mp3